Sunday, December 2, 2012

Moitiés Winter Collection '12/13

Mood: still sick
Music: Taeyang - Wedding Dress


News from my favourite brand Moi-meme-Moitié!

Actually the first scans of the actual Gothic Lolit Bible No.46 were released and Mana himself modeled again for his newest clothes.

It features a new brocade dress, a new print and a new kind of jacket, tht actually looks like a poncho!
But have a look by yourselves:







The brocade dress looks really awesome! And I like the idea of the printed dress with the long sleves. I like music alot, play piano by myself, but just like the Alchemy Print of Moitié it is just too much.
And did you noticed... there is written 'BAMPIRE' instead of Vampire on the skirt!!! *hahaha*
But I really fell for the Poncho! I don't know if it would suit me, it is actually designed for men, but I absoluty like the idea, the design and it's colour!

All items are listed with prices, except the printed dress.
So I guess this will be up for reservation in new year and I think in JSK and skirt version, too, like Moitiè usually did.


No comments:

Post a Comment