Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New start and old blog

Mood: Nothing special
Music: Florence+the Machines - Shake it up


Welcome to my new blog!
Finally I made up my mind to move to a new webblog and I decided to go to blogger.
The most important reason was to be able to create besides the typical blog entries new websites, I can insert in this blog, like I did in my old one, too.
Below my header you can see so far, just one of this websites called "Wishing Items" next to the usual Blog.
More will come soon for sure.
So far I imported just a few and the most interesting entries of my old selfmade blog.
It will take some time to import all entries, because most of them have been pretty image heavy.
Just in memento, here my old blog:



You are new here and don't know my old blog?
Let me introduce myself and what the blog is about.
I am a young law student from Germany, indegenous and girlish.
I love to spend my freetime with everything loving, cute, girly and good looking.
So you can say I like the beautiful things in life.
My biggest interests are music, styling and fashion, mostly the japanese Lolita-fashion.
In my blog I share news about my favourite clothing brands, beautiful things I like to share, news about events I took part in and some less private stuff.

Why do you write in English and not German?
Yes I am German and once in a while I also write an entry in German (mostly if it is private or has a special reason to be written in German).
But alot poeple from abroad were used to follow and read my old blog.
So I decided to share my entrys in a worldwide language and I will keep on going like this within my new blog, too. ;)

Updates?
Of course there are news, about this blog, too!
So far I inserted the "Dshini-pin-it" button, for the Dshini-community.
If you are registered there, too I would be happy about some repins and new followers!
Otherwise have a look what Dshini is about (GERMAN ONLY):
More Updates and entries will follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment